Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kendall A Britt
Dr. Kendall A Britt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Britt is affiliated with Heart Hospital Of Austin At St Davids Round Rock, University Medical Center Brackenridge and St Davids Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kendall A Britt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Dr. Britt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1998
Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Dr. Kendall A Britt accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott & White Hospital at the University Medical Campus, 300 University Blvd, Round Rock, TX
Dr. Kendall A Britt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.