Dr. Kendall E Donaldson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kendall E Donaldson?

Excellent Doctor

Excellent ophthalmologist. Have been her patient for several years. She's smart, excellent surgeon, and puts the patient 1st. Answers all my questions. Bascom Palmer has all the latest equipment. Wait times are worth the wait ... Hint...schedule early morning appointments for shorter waits!!

Dr Donaldson herself is a kind, caring, knowledge physician and I trust her in taking care of my complex eye issues, however, wait times are ridiculous. The staff is Ok but really could care less. If you have a real problem, I would highly recommend her but not for routine eye exams, not worth the wait or certainly the extra money you have to pay by them saying this place is a "hospital".

Excellent doctor

Excellent Doctor! Spends all the time with you that you need. Explains everything clearly so that you can understand as much as you need and/or want to understand. Very personable and professional. I look forward to being her patient for a very long time.

Excellent Doctor. This is my second time to use her as my Doctor.Very efficient and caring.

Terrible Doctor

Dr. Donaldson spent 3 minutes with me and just pushed me along, she did not want to answer any of my questions

Excellent doctor

Dr. Donaldson is a very good surgeon but more than that she is a decent human being, willing to help her patients. She did an outstanding job in helping me after the surgery, for which I find it rare in these days. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends

Excellent

I was referred here after seeing several other doctors and she was able to resolve my very serious eye condition. Very knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon.

Was highly recommended, but was not impressed with her bedside manner, and didn't explain any of my problems to me in a way that I could understand. Didn't see to care about my concerns. There are definitely other more caring eye doctors in the area.

Doctor did not give the personal attention one would expect