Dr. Kendall Garing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kendall Garing?

Great Dr. Can't Believe White Oak let her go

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Dr. Garing has been my Dr since I moved to Asheboro in 05. She always has time for me, offfers me the best suggestions a Dr. can and she always does a thorough exam on me each time I am there to be sure that my body is functioning in the proper manner. She is easy to talk to and always has your best interest at heart! BTW she is now at Randolph Family Health Care. I've already been there once to see her and the wait time was great and there were hardly any patients in the waiting room. Very happy with her!!

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr Garing is easy to talk to, has my best interest at heart and listens to what I have to say. We work together to take care of my health. It took a long time to find such an excellent doctor.

Poor medical skills

Posted on May 7th, 2011

Dr. Garing had to see my son since our regular doctor was out of town. My son had a fever and vomiting and is only 2 years old. She admitted him to Randolph hospital. She diagnosed him with a virus, but gave him antibiotics. I had been out of town on business so my husband was with our son until I could get back. When I did get to the hospital, I questioned Dr. Garing about why my son was getting antibiotics for a virus since it was not at all necessary. I guess she didn't like that I questioned her and had him transferred to another hospital. I know patients of Dr. Garing who love her as their doctor and I think that is wonderful. Unfortunatley, my family was not treated as well as she treats her other patients.

honestly the best doctor in asheboro

Posted on September 13th, 2010

I love doctor garing...and anyone who knows of her will tell you the same. She has always treated me with respect and never has acted better than anyone. She spends quality tine with her patients and you can truely tell that she without a doubt loves what she does...dr garing is always will to go out of her way to help someone and I can honestly say she deeply cares about all of her patients! I reccomend her to everyone I know she is also great with my little girl, my daughter actually gets excited to go to the dr.

Posted on February 18th, 2016