Dr. Kendall A Gibbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kendall A Gibbs?

Kind , courteous, knowledgeable - listens to your questions and answers them adequately. Your appt. time is spent with him - not an array of techs who sit you in front of machines and then pass you on to the next one. He loves his profession and it shows.

Excellent doctor

Excellent Doctor

An eye doctor I really trust

I regret that I moved out of New England, thereby having to find a new doctor. I started going to Dr. GIbbs when he first started practicing and always found him courteous, friendly, and professional. Even though his practice is so far away from my current location, I am seriously considering spending time with friends in RI so he, someone I trust, can do cataract surgery on me in 2014.

Excellent Doctor

Knows his stuff, cares about his patients after surgery, and follows up with them.

great doctor

lasped seeing this doctor for a few eye exams...that was a bad idea he is the best no non-sense doctor you can find

Very easy to get an appointment

my husband had an accident over the holiday weekend. After visiting the ER without result, I called Dr Gibbs first thing Monday morning. We were told to come right in..we arrived within 30 minutes and were seen about 10 minutes later.

Poor service - you can do better

Great eye doctor. He and his staff are very friendly, caring and professional. I highly recommend him. My 81 yr old mother had cataract surgery and the whole experience with Dr.Gibbs and staff was exceptional. My whole family (including my two kids) all see Dr. Gibbs for our exams. Btw he doesn't see eye glasses at his office so don't have to worry about pushy sales pitches. In addition, whenever I've been in for an appt the wait time is ALWAYS minimal (less than 5 mins)--very professional and respectful in my opinion!

Dr. Kendall A Gibbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, RI.