Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Kendall M Griffith has the following 5 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 6
Despite having my treatment in Florida, for my heart condition, Dr. Griffin was concerned about my overall care. He immediately address the treatments necessary to help me to live, with confort as I recover from the operation. He arranged for physical therapy and did all the necessary things that would eleviate my having to travel abroud for care. Therefore, every wait in his office is worth the time he spends with his patients.
My husband and myself and family cannot find the right words to express our graditude to Dr. Griffith, if it was not for him I would have lost my husband while on vacation on our cruise. My husband had a massive heart attack on St. Thomas, was airlifted to St. Croix where we met Dr. Griffith. He performed a catherisation and an angioplast and saved us from a lot of sorrow. My only regret is that we live in New York and Dr. Griffith is in St. Croix. His bed side manner is fantastic, he made a trip back to the hospital to meet with us and spent an hour talking to and reassuring us that all will be alright. He also has a fantastic team of professionals that he works with. I could go on and on because we owe a lot to Dr. Griffith.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions737 Broadway N, Fargo, ND
Kendall M Griffith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.