Dr. Kendalyn J Murray Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kendalyn J Murray?

Although the wait time that I had was extremely short, I was disappointed with the staff and her bedside manner. After searching for a new doctor, I had hopes that she would come thru. Everytime I call, the staff is very short and unwilling to help. My husband is also a new patient, and I tried to get him an appointment because he had pain in his foot. Because he had not previously seen her, he could not be seen. They couldnt get him in for an initial physical for two months, but I suppose thats not surprising if she only works two days a week. The office is closed on Wednesdays, you cant even go get blood work done. Unfortunately I am in search for a new PCP, again.