Dr. Kendra G Bergstrom Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kendra G Bergstrom?

Highly recommended

I'm really happy that my friend recommended me Dr. Bergstrom. She is awesome!

Dr. Bergstrom is the best!

To whom it may concern:My name is Marc and I have been a Pac Med patient for about twelve years now, and today I saw Dr. Kendra Bergstrom in your recently opened Canyon Park clinic. I do not often write notes of praise, but my time with her was by far the best experience I have ever had with a health care provider! The way she explained my condition with such a positive upbeat attitude, compassion, and in terms that I understood qualifies her as an asset your organization should strive to employ. Thank you Pac Med for going above and beyond to find the best people in the industry!

great!

The office is very professional, great attitude, no long wait in the waiting room. Dr. Bergstrom has a great bedside manner and is very professional. Highly recommended!

Unquestionably the best medical professional I've ever seen. She sincerely cared about her patient and takes her time explaining her diagnosis and all options. I never feel rushed. I wish she could be my regular doctor.

Great experience with a doctor you can really talk to and has sense of humor as well. Also worked miracle on my skin. A+

Great doctor!

had my appt today with Dr. Bergstrom. All I can say is I wish she was my doctor for everything! The sweetest, kindest doctor I've ever had. And the best part is her very promising action plan to make sure my problem is solved. She made me feel safe and definitely relieved the stress I had about my issue. She's extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

She is the best!

She is a true expert in her field and cares about her patients..she takes the time to explain things and actually listens.. very Cool!

Dr. Kendra G Bergstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mercer Island, WA.