Dr. Kendra Lawrence Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kendra Lawrence?

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Dr. Lawrence is my new Primary Care Provider at the V.A. in Newington. She's a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2014

We recently moved here from out of state. I found Dr Lawrence online after looking at her bio and other reviews. I saw her this morning and words cannot describe how thorough, nice and knowledge she is. I am thrilled we both feel comfortable with each other and feel that we can have a good patient-doctor relationship. I read somewhere that she had good bedside manners... that was far exceeded. I felt I was speaking with someone I trusted. Just loved her and the office. Great great staff. Thanks y'all.

Posted on January 10th, 2017