Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates
Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Marsh-Kates is affiliated with HSHS St Vincent Hospital. Dr. Marsh-Kates has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Marsh-Kates is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Yale New Haven Hospital
Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrevea Health Network, 1821 S Webster Ave, Green Bay, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates in this video.
Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.