Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kendra L Schwartz
Dr. Kendra L Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center and Hutzel Womens Hospital. Dr. Schwartz has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kendra L Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kendra L Schwartz has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Kendra L Schwartz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kendra L Schwartz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Schwartz a few weeks ago, and I was told that she was no longer there. I have several Chronic illnesses. I can't start all over again. I saw a Dr. Devara today and I was very disappointed. She wasn't listening to me. I was there in the waiting room for over an hour, and I was in the exam room for an hour and Dr. Devara saw me for 15-20 minutes.
I've been with doctor schwartz for awhile an she is the most caring an amazing doctor I've had in a long time I've followed her where she moved to she actually cares about her patients she takes time to listen to you go over any concerns you may have she takes time to actually talk to about your health an go over any test results you may of had done I'm having some serious health issues right now an she's been amazing an helping me to understand what to expect in the long run so i couldn't ask for a better doctor
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Kendra L Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Locations & DirectionsWayne State University Physician Group, 26400 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 140, Southfield, MI
Dr. Kendra L Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.