Dr. Kendra M Ward Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kendra M Ward?

Incompetant and dangerous

Dr Ward poses as an interventional cardiologist but in reality a high schooler will exhibit better judgement and skills. Please do not jeopardize your childs care by going to her! Besides she is a liar and denies complications when that occur blaming staff working under her if you persist in your complaint to the hospital

Caring, knowlegable, looks at the whole picture. She is a blessing in our sons healthcare.

Dishonest and lies

This doctor was one of the worst I have seen. She really misled us regarding treatment options for our son. Her clinic staff in fact told us to see someone else.

Caring and smart!

Dr. Ward was kind, listened well, and in the end was able to provide a diagnosis others could not. Our daughter is doing well because of the care she received from Dr. Ward

Lies

This doc lies. She will not give you the complete picture and we had to suffer as a result.

Poor practice

Gave us misleading information about the need for a surgical procedure she assured us she could do without any complication. This was not the case and we are now searching for a doctor who can undo the damage she has done. My wife and I will definitely not be so foolish again but you expect your doctor to provide you with correct information

Dishonest

She is dishonest. She did a procedure on my child and did not have the courage to tell me it did not have the desired outcome. Instead she told me everything was fine and that the bad current went away. As we were leaving one of the residents told me he was sorry the procedure did not work. Later when I asked Dr Ward she told me she was planning to tell us when we came back to clinic. There will be no next time. You trust someone only once.

Outwardly a reasonable manner but she talks about her patients behind their backs and discussed with other patients which is unprofessional. That is the reason I would not trust her.

very rude stuff.. never returns calls

Doctor`s assistant Tish was very rude to me and my husband.Dr Ward never returns calls so there is no connection between doctor and patient. We were very unhappy with her services.