Dr. Kendrick D Mcarthur Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kendrick D Mcarthur?

Hernia surgery

Hernia operation

Had operation on Friday late afternoon. Complained to him that internal was too tight. Broke loose one year later. Now can't find him to repair. Y

He is like the frog that is about to be eaten byb the bird and has his hand around the birds neck. Out standing Docter! Even the nurses elaberated on how they would have hem do thear surgery which says a lot. He wen't the extra mile for me and the next day I was working in my garage.

Where's my doctor?

Hurnia surgery was in the morning and was released at noon. Couldn't urinate called doctors office to speak to my doctor. Receptionist called him while I was waited on phone. She told me that he recommended going back to the hospital to emergency. I spent the rest of the day in emergency and found out that it was normal it would get better by the end of day.

DR MCARTHUR DID MY SURGERY. HE IS A VERY NICE PERSON. HE WAS PLEASANT AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME. HE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. HIS STAFF WAS ALSO PLEASANT. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

Dr. McArthur thoroughly explained the procedure and answered all of my questions. He told me what to expect and adequately prepared me for my surgery. The only issue I had was the time I spent waiting to see him and the time I spent waiting for the nurse to schedule my surgery.

dr mcarthur advised me i needed a mastectomy when, in fact, i just needed another lumpectomy