Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo K Mills
Dr. Leo K Mills, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN, with another office in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Mills is affiliated with Northcrest Medical Center and Trousdale Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Leo K Mills has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Weight Loss
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Holter monitoring
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
He didn't listen and was rude when I tried to ask questions and acted like I was wasting his time.
Dr. Mills is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Leo K Mills accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leo K Mills in this video.
Dr. Leo K Mills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.