Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenley B Davis has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kenley B Davis has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Kenley B Davis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
I drove 45 minutes for a five minute visit where he quickly told me that if it continued to bother me come back. He seemed to be in a hurry to move on and did not really have time for my problem. They than billed me for a consultation. I have since gone to another surgeon who is taking care of my problem.
Dr Davis has performed 4 different surgeries on my husband. He is the man of the year in my eyes will continue seeing him for any surgeries that my husband or even me that may come up I would recommend him to all my family and friends. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS. After surgeries he will talk to you and explain in laymans talk what he did
Dr. Davis made my first experience with a surgery possibly the best it could have been. He made myself, my mom and girlfriend totally confident in my procedure and is truly a skilled surgeon. I had seen many horror stories about post operative pain following an open inguinal hernia surgery, but given Dr. Davis's skills I have had pain but nowhere near what patients of other surgeons have described and I'm only 2 days post op! I will go back to Dr. Davis for all of my future procedures.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Kenley B Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSegundo Jaime Gonzalez Md, 17222 Hospital Blvd Ste 326, Brooksville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenley B Davis in this video.
Dr. Kenley B Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.