Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenna J Stephenson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenna J Stephenson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Kenna J Stephenson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I found Dr. Stephenson a brilliant doctor who was interested in me as a person (not a sickness). I found her to be very compassionate and a good listener. I know she was very busy but i never felt that she was rushing to get me out of the office. she took her time with me and answered all of my questions. she is very warm, caring and informative. she's the best! every time i have seen her as a patient she has consistently seemed interested in helping me improve my health. (and it has improved)
Dr Kenna is awesome! She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside - caring and personal as well as being very professional. She finds the root cause of a problem, and then helps all along the way until the problem is corrected and the patient well. SHE CARES and she listens and she doesn't just hand out drugs to cover the cause. The only problem I found was that she is very difficult to get in to see when it is between routine scheduled visits - and that was not her problem - it was one of the system I believe (UTHSCT). Very frustrating for her patients. Every patient that I know that goes to her, just loves her to death.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L Foster School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Kenna J Stephenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenna J Stephenson in this video.
Dr. Kenna J Stephenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.