The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Hempel Jr
Dr. George Hempel Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hempel is affiliated with Mary Shiels Hospital, Baylor University Medical Center and Baylor Medical Center at Uptown. He speaks English.
Dr. George Hempel Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Hempel Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.