Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth A Goldman MD
Dr. Kenneth A Goldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with another office in Farmington Hills, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth A Goldman has 2 locations
Dr. Kenneth A Goldman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Kenneth A Goldman has the following 8 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Kenneth A Goldman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth A Goldman - Posted on November 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth A Goldman - Posted on February 14th, 2015
39 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth A Goldman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth A Goldman, MD - Urology in Royal Oak, MI, in this video.
Dr. Kenneth A Goldman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.