Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth A Jaffe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kenneth A Jaffe has the following 19 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Cancer
- Sports Medicine
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 6
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jaffe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Kenneth A Jaffe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsAffinity Orthopedics, 5890 Valley Rd Ste 101, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth A Jaffe in this video.
Dr. Kenneth A Jaffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.