Have you seen Dr. Kenneth A Kesler?

Esophagectomy surgery with gastric pull-up

Saved my life. Now a 17 yr survivor from esophageal cancer this to Kesler and Dr Einhorn at IU

Horrible

Had three surgeries to fix a hernia and I'm still in pain 2 years later. I was told it could take up to a year to see improvements but even after 2 nothing has changed. He said my recent cat scan looked fine so there was nothing else he could do for me. I felt absolutely no care or compassion from him.

Very good Doctor

Cancer patient

Back in 2010 i had cancer it was huge around my chest,neck,diaphragm ,midiasturnum, my shoulder bond and bad thing sit was trying to block my airways and arteries .After finish my chemo and radiations treatment here at Toledo Oh.my radiations tell me to come Indianapolis,to see Doctors Kenneth A Kesler. Honestly ,he is the best in the world ,the job which he did on me no one can .and he has best team of the Doctor.I remember last time i saw him when, i went Indiana for regular checkup ,but at that time ,still i have my tracheotomy ,after to see me he told me i don't see no reason for you, still have the tracheotomy ,if you have two hours i will find Doctor to take away.and he did bring the Doctor to removed ,I'm cancer free now thanks God. i don't even know how much thanks gave Doctor Kesler and his team ,all i can say he is such amazing talent person .

The best.

Top in every way. Humble, kind, clear, realistic, caring, always there for you.

Superb thoracic oncology surgeon

If you have a thymoma, the only surgeon you want is Dr. Kesler - and his associate Dr. Patrick Loerher. Travel from wherever you have to, to get to them in Indianapolis. They do the most thymomas, have the latest techniques, are calming and very realistic. They have excellent staff and you will be able to contact them easily by e-mail or phone - or their staff, at any time. Thymomas occur only 1:1,000,000 people and can kill you. Get to these wonderful doctors if you have this condition. Kind, compassionate, brilliant, everything plus plus plus.

Dr. Kenneth A Kesler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.