Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth A Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Adolescent Medicine
- Vulvar Cancer
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I will NOT recommend this doctor. I had a small balance of $15 and the doctor refused to see me. I was having a medical emergency and the only thing he could think about was me paying the co-pay before making an appointment. What happened to the well-being of you patients. No problem, glad there are other GYN's in the are. You have lost a patient..
37 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Kenneth A Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKenneth Austin Thomas Md, 305 Boston Ave Ste 205, Stratford, CT
Dr. Kenneth A Thomas is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Stratford, CT.