Dr. Kenneth K Aden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth K Aden?

Removal of Parotid Gland

Dr. Aden performed surgery to remove my parotid gland and I am extreamly satisfied with the results. There were many risks involved with this surgery and I came out of it with full control of my facial muscles.I would full recommend Dr. Aden to anyone needing surgery.

I love Dr. Aden. He had preformed surgery on my daughter twice. He is very attentive and caring. He takes time out to explain what is going on.

great job with tonsillectomy

This is a "buck stops here" kind of doctor. We had gotten repeated run arounds with our primary care doc, but Dr. Aden was amazing, proactive and took care of the problem in the shortest amount of time possible. He prepared my daughter with meds and her recovery was unbelievably quick. My only complaint is how long the primary care doctor ignored the problems before he referred us to Dr. Aden, and Dr. Aden seemed to be frustrated by that too.

DR Aden,Took his time with my Daughter, he made sure she understood what was going on.he did surgery on her.everything went great!

Home Allergies

Dr. Kenneth K Aden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.