Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth E Albrecht has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth E Albrecht has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
This dr is all talk. He is not board certified, not on staff or affiliated with any hospital or major medical group and does not have an office of any less kind. He will spend MOST of the house call talking about himself, his "band " which is just him playing his drums to his iPod playing in the background. He is NOT a best selling author, he is a pay for branding business person. If you choose to have him in your home make sure to read and review your loved one's Medicare and insurance statements for unusual charges!
This Dr treated my mother for 8 months. He seemed interest in talking about his rock band,his Harley and his work in the movies. He is not on staff at any hospital and does not have an office of any kind. Is assistant,who was very friendly, knowledgeable and caring had to keep him on task through the entire apt.
Dr. Albrecht is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Kenneth E Albrecht accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentral Dupage Physical Medicine, 798 W Army Trail Rd, Carol Stream, IL
Dr. Kenneth E Albrecht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carol Stream, IL.