Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Algino
Dr. Kenneth Algino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Algino is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital, Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital and Carilion Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Algino has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Kenneth Algino has the following 1 expertise
- Memory Disorders
Dr. Kenneth Algino is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Algino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Carilion Medical Center
Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1 Riverside Cir, Roanoke, VA
Dr. Kenneth Algino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.