Dr. Kenneth Altschuler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Altschuler?

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I have seen Dr. Altschuler for some 20 some years. He is a warm and caring Doctor with a great bedside matter. I would also recommend him to anyone.

No time for me

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I went to see Dr Altschuler after I had broken my collar bone because I had a large bump where the break was and from across the room he said that %99.99 of people complain about a bump with that type of break and then he left . I then went to an Orthopedic Dr and he said that the bump was because the bones had bypassed and the end of the bone was pushing out on the skin and it couldn't heal that way. Seven screws and a plate later I'm fine, Dr Altschuler didn't even bother to cross the room and examine me . He is lazy and shouldn't be doing what he's doing if he doesn't enjoy it.He treated me as if I was wasting his time.What a jerk!

Great Dr.!

Posted on July 11th, 2008

Detailed oriented, polite, kind, funny, caring - one of the best dr. ever!

Posted on October 19th, 2017