- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth W Angermeier has 3 locations
Dr. Kenneth W Angermeier has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kenneth W Angermeier has the following 13 expertise
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Penile Implantation
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urethral Stricture
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Kenneth W Angermeier Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kenneth W Angermeier
Kenneth Angermeier, MD, has been a Urologist at the Cleveland Clinic Glickman Urological Institute since 1993. He is a member of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Genitourinary Reconstruction, a regional and national referral center for patients with urethral stricture, urethral fistula, Peyronie's disease, congenital erectile curvature, urinary incontinence and erectile dysfunction. He is also Associate Professor at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University. His primary specialty interest is male lower urinary tract and genital reconstruction and prosthetic surgery. Based on an extensive referral network, Dr. Angermeier also has significant expertise in less common conditions such as genital lymphedema and penile and urethral cancer, among others. He lectures nationally and internationally and has written more than 15 book chapters related to his specialty areas, including one for the 2007 edition of Campbell's Urology. Dr. Angermeier rec