Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth A Arndt
Dr. Kenneth A Arndt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Arndt is affiliated with St Elizabeths Medical Center, Winchester Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. Dr. Arndt has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth A Arndt has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Skin Diseases
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- Pigmented Nevus
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Basal Cell
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Skin Biopsy
- Laser Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Arndt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
57 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1961
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Kenneth A Arndt accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSkin Care Physicians, 1244 Boylston St Ste 302, Chestnut Hill, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth A Arndt in this video.
Dr. Kenneth A Arndt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.