Dr. Kenneth R Arthur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth R Arthur?

I have had two experiences with Dr. Arthur. He is caring, personable and explains everything. Always takes the time to ask if you have questions.

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Arthur and am more than pleased with the results. I was very impressed with the office staff and the way my surgery was handled before, during, and after. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent work

Dr. Arthur's work was wonderful. I had a mastopexy and augmentation (breast lift and implants). This is a challenging surgery for appearance; to create a seamless look. He is incredibly talented, gentle and considerate. I had gotten many recommendations for him from women at my gym and ob/gyn office. His office staff is organized, friendly and quick. No wait time for consults or appointments. I give him the highest marks.

fantastic

Dr. Aurthur did my reduction and let me say he Is the most talented doctor I have ever met. Not just The sugery itself but pre-op and post! His bed side manner is Outstanding and he truly cares about the happiness and well being Of his patients. I would and have recommended friends and family and would most certainly see him again!

Absolutley wonderful!

I would highly recommend Dr. Ken Arthur for your plastic surgery needs. I was completely happy with the surgery he did on me. His staff is very friendly and professional and they have been there for me 100% post op for any questions I have had.

a wonderful & caring physician withgreat bedside manner & goold oldcommon sence