Dr. Kenneth Ashkin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Ashkin?

Posted on February 9th, 2016

If you want results/answers DO NOT put trust into this doctor. He is arrogant and did not take time to listen to my symptoms. Had to leave Dr. Ashkin just to get the appropiate medical care (surgery) needed. He would not listen to my symptoms or take me seriously! He actually would laugh at my vague symptoms.! I had all symptoms of brain tumor with hydrocephalus. None of which he discovered in the 2 years I was his patient!!! I was wrong to trust him! He was in no hurry to refer me to a neurosurgeon! Needless to say, I had to go to my primary care physician to get a appointment with neurosurgeon for brain stem tumor! Do not recommend!

Takes great care of me

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr Ashkin is an extremely knowledgeable man who knows what he is doing. He does not run too many tests, prescribe too much medication, and never keeps myself and my ride waiting too long. I would not want any other doctor here in Charlotte to treat me for my neurological condition.

Posted on April 14th, 2009

Dr Ashkin is OK. Satisfactory. The office staff at check-in and billing leaves something to be desired.

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

dr. ashkin is the only doctor that we have seen whom seems to have any idea about what is going on with our son. he is kind, caring and takes the time to get the facts that are need to be gotten(with out unecessary tests that cost money) in order to get to the issue at hand

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on January 26th, 2009

Dr Ashkin has treated me from 1994-to date. He has been professional and competent. He was right on with his diagnosis and in finding the right treatment. After seen several other Neurologist in the area none were as caring as Dr Ashkin. I feel blessed to have found such a great Dr.

Worst dr. ever

Posted on December 10th, 2008

STAY AWAY! He is rude and arrogant and could care less if he takes care of you or not. He is actually dangerous because he does not care of you properly, he does not listen, so he gives you crazy advice. I left practice.

Posted on September 7th, 2017