Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth B Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 21
Oh my god,just took my boy here,he needs a primary care dr. , I have never in my life experienced such a horrific office, the most rudest I have ever run across the nurse practitioner Nora Greenia was the worst so rude to us that my boy broke down historical and crying, no heart these people, you would be better off at a veterinarian than bringing your love one here, just god awful.
Very difficult to rate this doctor-never sees new patients-assigned to NPeach visit
After searching for a doctor and finding myself disappointed, I met Dr. Lee. I liked him from 'hello.' He is very kind, good mannered, very knowledgeable and always smiling. He listens well and carefully, and identifies potential problems and makes very clearrecommendations. Dr. Lee is generous with his valuable time. I honestly felt like a friend, and not just his patient. I never felt rushed, discussing my issues with him. I highly recommend this doctor to all my loved ones and everyone else. I told my friend about Dr. Lee. She is now scheduled for her appointment later this month.
29 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Kenneth B Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCountry Side Medical, 7860 SW 103rd St Rd Bldg 100, Ocala, FL
Dr. Kenneth B Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.