Dr. Kenneth B Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth B Williams?

worse doctor I have ever seen

After 5 months of constant pain, Made fun of at every visit, went to another doctor found out I had a massive infection. Never once did he offer to check. Incesion broke open second week. would not answer my calls. After 2 more operations by someone else I am now on my way to recovery. Lost 9 months of my life over this jerk.

Fantastic Surgeon, He is Direct , Honest, Explains Details, You know what to expect. He is also immaculate . I had total knee replacement last week and I am up and moving and exercising daily . Could not be happier and I will be going back to Dr. Williams for me other knee feeling very confident that I have chosen the best .

Waste of my time

Twice notified me of cancelled surgery less than 15 hours before appointed show up time. 1 member of staff very unfriendly manner. Surgeon has very high ego and limited social manner, refused to speak to me or consult with primary physician. Ended up wasting 6 weeks of my time and suffered with pain those same 6 weeks. Found another surgeon.

Knee Replacement on my mom that is 72 years old

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!! Best Dr. we could have chosen. My Mom was 72 with a bone on bone knee and she is totally 100% better now. It has only been a few months since the surgery and she is walking all over the place. She had her life back again :) Her scar is so minor you can hardly see it. WOULD RECOMMEND this DR.

Excellent

He has done numerous procedures on me, and he is one of the best in the area... He might tell you how it is, but thats the way it is.

Terrible experience

Just was not satisfied with my time at his office.Rude staff and it seemed like the doctor was not qualified it was upsetting.