Dr. Kenneth E Baird Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth E Baird?

physical

Mixed Bag #2

Thought it was just me, but like the other reviewer, he surely does not like patients to have an opinion about anything or disagree with him. Patient Rights, Informed Decision Making out the door with this one. He pretends to be OK with it but it is pretty obvious that it is his way or the highway. I'll take the highway back to my old PCP who actually listens to his patients and looks at the whole picture without making negative snide remarks on things he has limited knowledge on.

I have trusted my health to Dr Baird for many years. 5 years ago, I moved away from Dallas... Regardless of the fact that there are many doctors very close to where I now live, I travel 162 miles to see him... This fact should reveal much as to what I think about him.

Dr. Baird and his staff are amazing! He's been myth doctor for many years. I will always stay with him. Just wonderful!

Patient

The kindest physician I've ever met. 4 stars is not enough. And the office staff is so kind. You know as soon as you walk in the office that the doctor must be wonderful if his staff is this nice.

A Mixed Bag

Dr Baird is very good at listening and answering questions about your condition. He seems to truly care about his patient's condition. Dr Baird is also quite arrogant. If you might ever want to do something differently than what he recommends, you do not want this doctor. It's his way or the highway.

retired

Dr. Baird was absolutely amazing we have switched the entire family over to his clinic. His staff ecspecially Rebecca and Hope are amazing they are always polite and courteous. Very Prompt and answers all my questions. I definitly was pleased with they way they have treated me as well as my family.

Missed all the signs & symptoms

My mother has been under his care for a couple of years and Mr. Baird missed all of the signs & symptoms. Had he looked at the big picture & overall sympotoms, my mother's cancer would have been diagnosed much sooner. We ended up finding out about the cancer diagnosis after a simple blood test performed by a dermatologist. I would not recommend him to any family or friends with any significant symptoms - he lacks the patience, beside manner and understanding of signficant issues.

Wonderfully HUMAN!

Dr. Baird and his staff are the most wonderful people. Care is exemplary. I have been his patient for 10 years and would NOT consider changing. He is in Carrollton in private practice.

Very good doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Baird for the past 8 years. He is an excellent doctor and has attended to all of my needs. He knows me well, he is not too expensive and he does not overprescribe as so many other doctors will. He always is caring and professional and I would not think of going anywhere else.

Thank you Dr. Baird and Staff!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Baird has been my docrtor for almost 3 years now. He really listens and cares about your worries and concerns. Always takes the time to acswer questions, explains whats going on and will put together the a treatment plan that will meet you needs. He is very honest with you and follows up as needed. Dr. Baird and his staff are very professional and dedicated and just the kind of people you want to have care about your health and medical needs.

Dr. Kenneth E Baird is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.