Dr. Kenneth J Baker Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth J Baker?

Did not see me the entire time I was pregnant except the day I found out I was and the day I delivered. He brought his students in to my delivery and gave them a lesson on what not to do. He stitched me up and say "normally you don't stitch until after you pull the placenta out because it will rip out the stitches." Then pulls out my placenta and rips out my stitches. Had a lot of issues after this and still do and will have to have surgery because of it. And I could never get them on the phone afterwards I had to go to the er and then just switch doctors

Husband

My pregnant wife went to this office this morning and returned 5 minutes ago in tears She had a scheduled appointment for the first Dr. appointment to check our pregnancy. Was told by (Late to work ) Secretary that because she was unsure of the delivery site my wife would not be seen. The midwife would not even come out and find out anything. My wife has a very bad cold and wanted someone to auscultate her lungs and if needed prescribe an expectorant / antibiotic . My wife was told by the secretary to go get tylenol flu. This office/ Doctor/ Midthing/ anyone and anything associated with them will NEVER be recommended by myself or anyone I ever know. What a horrible group of humans who kick a pregnant sick wife and mother out on the streets without any concern or assistance.