Dr. Kenneth L Balcombe Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth L Balcombe?

Very thorough and kind

Surprised to post the first review about Dr. Balcome. I discovered him after being incorrectly diagnosed by my first ENT. Dr. Balcome was incredibly thorough and performed an extensive physical exam - so few docs do that nowadays. He actively listened and encouraged me to share anything I might think was relevant. Also met with me for almost an hour. His diagnosis was confirmed by a neurologist. Very nice office staff to boot.

Home Allergies

Dr. Kenneth L Balcombe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, IN.