Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth L Baldwin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I wish I would have read these reviews before I chose Dr. Baldwin for my QME. He works for the insurance companies and gets paid very well. He is a lier and a disgrace to the medical field. You could walk in to Dr. Baldwins office missing a limb and he would say "Your ready to return to work with no restrictions" All i wanted as the injured worker is the truth and to be fixed. Your a bad person Dr. Baldwin.
Don't use this doctor if you have a QME or AME exam for Worker's Comp. He is on the side of the insurance companies and will give a very low over-all disability rating, even if he admits that you can no longer do your job. He doesn't review your medical records before the exam or Spend any time looking at MRIs that you provide. Steer clear of Dr. Baldwin.for worker's comp evaluations!
This doctor did not read my medical reports before his exam of me. Didn't hear or refused to believe the pain I was experiencing. Stated in his report that I was not experiencing any pain!!! After being a loyal, hard-working employee for 25 years with a great attendance record and a good working attitude, to have to see this doctor for a few minutes to verify the pain I was feeling due to an on-the-job injury was the a slap in the face. He pulls in a lot of $$$ doing these worker's comp "exams" by the thousands. Who knows what kind of kick-backs he gets from the insurance companies that he does these phoney exams for. Shame on you, Dr. Baldwin. Didn't you have to take an oath in order to become a "doctor"?
42 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth L Baldwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMatrix Medical, 1304 Ella St Ste B, San Luis Obispo, CA
Dr. Kenneth L Baldwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.