Dr. Kenneth Ballan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Ballan?

Worst experience ever

Stomach dr diagnosed me with anxiety without running any tests....By the way I "look"... After two years of suffering I found out I have a tapeworm infection...Dr Ballan was the first specialist I saw..he ran no tests...Was EXTREMELY rude..And I waited over a month to see him for 5 mins to hear a horrible misdiagnosis.

Good Dr.

Dr Ballan's office is run efficiently and the staff there are wonderful. I have never waited more than 5 minutes from my appointment time to see Dr Ballan. Dr Ballan himself is kind and takes his time to explain everything to his patients. He is thorough and explains all options of treatment. He takes his time to get out the diagram of the organs and explain how everything works and what needs to be done to be sure they stay working. Every doctors' office should take scheduling classes from Dr Ballan's staff!!

I was very happy with my overall experience with Dr. Ballan and his staff. He is very professional, kind, caring, and knowledgable.

Out of the many Doctors I've visited Dr. Ballan and his staff are by far the worst. They made no attempt to inform me on my procedure costs, which caused me to call them very often to get the information they were supposed to supply to me. Take your GI problems else ware because this doc may give you an awful stomach ache.