Dr. Kenneth Barngrover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Barngrover?

Posted on August 26th, 2016

The office staff is very professional!! I have observed while in the office that many patients abuse their medication and try to get additional prior to their next visit. The office staff is very observant and is aware of circumstances and when refusing extra medication, the staff is called rude and mean. Actually they are going by guidelines for narcotics. I admire the office for the work ethics and helpful kindness to all patients.

Dr Barngrover is good...but...

Posted on August 6th, 2015

...the office staff not so much. They are often unfriendly and unprofessional. There is one crinkly old bat in particular. Huge turnoff for the practice.

RUDE, AND NASTY OFFICE STAFF

Posted on March 12th, 2015

EXTREMELY RUDE OFFICE STAFF!! Unbelievable that office personnel can be so nasty!

Great caring Dr.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I have been going to him for 15 years. I have a lot of pain in my back, hands and now my feet have started hurting. This Dr. keeps me moving and he is really nice.

Rating

Posted on January 1st, 2015

I love Dr Barngrover and Jessie the P.A. however 80% of the staff are not nice people. They are rude and seldom does a phone get answered. The answering machines usually answer for the staff. The female P.A. is the rudest individual that I have ever had the experience of dealing with. It is a shame such a nice doctor has such a rude staff.

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Excellent physician. Very respectful and professional. Dr. Barngrover was focused on helping me and meeting my needs.

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Dr Barngrover is a good pain Doc. I can't help what other patients are saying and how anyone feels, When i look for a Doc. I don't listen to what anyone say's. and i draw my own conclusions. so if you're reading this, then remember we are all human and not everyones personality jives. but as far as im concerned he works well for me.. Thanks Dr.B

Doctor is good, but staff is terrible!

Posted on November 29th, 2012

There staff is COLD, not caring and WILL NOT return phone calls AT ALL!!! So if you are willing to put up with the awful staff then GOOD LUCK becuase I mean they are TERRIBLE...I have been to probably 50 doctors over my life time and I am here to tell you his staff is the worst of them all!!!!!!

Posted on June 30th, 2012

Dr. Barngrover is an extremely knowledgeable doctor and is so caring as well. He sees an incredible amount of patients everyday, but takes a lot of time with each patient. He's very personable as is his staff. He is most definitely my favorite doctor!

Fybro friendly

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Dr. Barngrover gave me my life back. I have suffered from Fybromialgia for years. I went to RA doctors, neurologist and even a psychiatrist, they said it was in my head. Dr. Barngrover is very caring and realizes that Fybro can ruin a life unless properly treated. I love him.

Posted on February 11th, 2009

Dr. B. is NOT a drug dealer, who ever said he was doesn't know him at all. He takes his work very seriously and has empathy for his patients. He goes the extra 10 miles.

HE IS THE BEST and also staff.

Posted on July 18th, 2008

I think he is the best,he sit and talk to you.One of the best Doctors I have and understand about my fibromyalgia and did not turn me around making me think it is all in my head.