Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth I Barron has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vulvar Vestibulitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
By far the best patient care I have ever had. He listens to what I have to say, he understands and comes up with a plan. Very informative, takes his time while doing medical procedures and made sure my surgery was at its very best. Prime example a piece of equipment needed for my surgery was unavailable and he made sure he got that machine so I wouldn't have to reschedule. I had stage two endometriosis in several of my organs. I can not tell you how pleased I was to have someone take the time to listen and actually care enough to come up with a medical plan to help me. Also after surgery if I was worried or nervous about any little thing his office called back within minutes and when they weren't positive on advise to give he personally called me himself. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Barron or the UVA team.
While covering for another doctor in his practice, Dr. Barron took me on as if I were his....so much that I don't believe I will see anyone but him going forward. I suffered from Preeclampsia; with high blood pressure and massive swelling and needed to be induced at 37 weeks. He really took the lead and took such great care of me the entire time...from office visits right up until my induction a the hospital. What impressed me most about Dr. Barron is that he took the time to take off from his practice to come over to the hospital to speak to me about why a C-section was not the best option for me. He took the time to do that...made me important and spent the time to really explain what was going on and why this was best for me. Although at the time of a 55 hour induction, I did not want to hear that a c was not an option...I followed his advise and boy was I soooo glad I did....Had this doctor not taken the time for me, left his many patients to make me #1 in that moment....my outcome might have been much much different. I so love this doctor and he has truly changed my opinion of doctors as a whole...of course there are some bad doctors out there buy my Doctor Barron is "THE BEST" and you should feel greatful if you have the pleasure of having him tend to you during your pregnancy and delivery.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kenneth I Barron accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Virginia Medical Center, 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA
Dr. Kenneth I Barron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.