Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth L Bergsman has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth L Bergsman has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Showing 2 of 2
I was treated by Dr. Bergsman for Hodgkin's Lymphoma and he was outstanding. WHen I was waiting for test results, he would always push them thru and he has called me on a Sunday night at home to give me results. His bedside manner is wonderful and he is kind and funny. Befor ehe gave me my diagnosis of cancer he walked up to me and put his arm around me as he was telling me. It was just what a young woman of 23 years old needed. He treated me like I was his own daughter then and still does 14 years later.
Detroit Receiving Hospital
Dr. Kenneth L Bergsman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, 6071 W Outer Dr, Detroit, MI
Dr. Kenneth L Bergsman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.