Dr. Kenneth G Berliner Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth G Berliner?

I was seen by Dr. Berliner to get a 2nd opinion. He sat down and reviewed my scans, did a thorough exam, and discussed my options. I had several questions due to the fact that his recommendation is a big procedure, but I feel confident in my decision to stick with Dr. Berliner. He never once rushed me out of the office, and he took ample time with me (53 minutes to be exact).

Excellent Doctor

I had my first visit with Dr Berliner 5 months ago. I had a great experience. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My appointment was early in the morning, I did not have to wait long to see the Doctor. I was very impressed with the doctors orthopedic knowledge. I did have a lot of questions, and he did not rush me or get aggravated since I did ask a lot of questions. I was glad he is a caring type of doctor. Other doctors take less then 5 minutes with the patients, that is not the case with Dr Berliner. I had so many questions, he was in there 45 minutes with me. I am glad I found him.