Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth C Bilchick
Dr. Kenneth C Bilchick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Bilchick is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth C Bilchick has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Kenneth C Bilchick has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Heart Block
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Bilchick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Kenneth C Bilchick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Virginia Medical Center, 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA
Dr. Kenneth C Bilchick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.