Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr
Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family MedicineAdvocate BroMenn Medical Center. Dr. Birge has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
His rudeness and incivility were inexcusable.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr - Posted on April 18th, 2014
He was very rude and did not address the reason I came in for the appointment. He has poor bedside manner and lacked any sense of politeness while speaking with me. I left the appointment feeling embarrassed, belittled and my issue was unresolved. His rudeness and incivility were inexcusable. I would not recommend him and I will not return.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr - Posted on October 11th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr - Posted on April 16th, 2012
Very caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr - Posted on September 14th, 2010
Everyone at Dr. Birge's office was wonderful! The doctor took his time with me and made sure he understood all my issues I had been having and then made sure I understood everything he was telling me. He was very caring and thoughtful about everything. I loved that his staff called to make sure I was feeling better and to see if I needed anything else.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Dr. Birge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUMMIT FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER, 902 N Hershey Rd, Bloomington, IL
Dr. Kenneth W Birge Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.