Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth M Breger
Dr. Kenneth M Breger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland Park, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Breger is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital and Advocate Trinity Hospital. Dr. Breger has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth M Breger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
I have been a patient of Dr. Breger's for about 15 years now. He & his partners sold Ravinia Assocs. to Northshore University Health. I am now leaving the practice because it is IMPOSSIBLE to talk to the doctor by phone. After giving all your personal information to a NS receptionist, at most you can only leave a message, and then a nurse or other support staff will/may call you back. The doctor NEVER calls back - even if you express that it is dire. If you have a billing issue - forget it. It took me nearly a year to get them to send corrected information to the insurance company. So, as a doctor - he is great, or used to be. Only go to Ravinia Associates if you want to be treated like you are at a deli counter, fast service indeed, but... - "Next..!"
my husband and i have moved to florida after being with dr. ken breger for 20 years. we always appreciated him and his skill and kindness but now that we have moved to florida we realize just how extraordinary he is. these doctors can't even come close to his competence, understanding, and follow-through.. thank you ken for 20 wonderfu years of care.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Breger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Mc Gaw Medical Center Northwestern University
Dr. Kenneth M Breger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore University Health System, 1777 Green Bay Rd, Highland Park, IL
Dr. Kenneth M Breger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.