Dr. Kenneth J Bregg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth J Bregg?

Great doctor - Unresponsive nurse!

I like Dr. Bregg very much, but he needs to either get more office staff, or replace some that he has. I've called his nurse for a week to schedule a procedure but she never had the courtesy to return my calls (3). I'm totally disgusted with Pam, his nurse, and it I didn't like Dr. Bregg so much, I would change doctors.

Can't seem to get an appointment

Dr Bregg seems like a great Dr. His office staff appears over whelmed and can not return phone calls in a timely manor. I've been waiting for a week for someone (PAM) to call me back. I've called the office and was rerouted a number of times to be hung up on in mid sentence. When you call be prepared the feel like just another number, and spoken to as though you are a royal pain in their butt. This Dr. Bregg appears to be really knowledgeable, Too bad his staff is just the opposite.

excellent doctor.........very very knowledgeable. Very happy I have found him to help me. I would recommend him to everyone!

awesome dr

i litterly owe my life to Dr. BreggHe is one of the best drs i have seen.Definitely one of my heroes :)

best ever

excellent MD; caring and accurate analysis of your problems.

Dr. Kenneth J Bregg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.