Dr. Kenneth Briskin Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Briskin?

Rushed

Posted on August 31st, 2017

I felt very rushed. He looked in my ear and said all was fine. One month later I had to go to urgent care with ear pain. I had lots of wax in the ear he said was fine. How could I have gotten all that wax in just a month?

What a disappointment. After waiting 4 weeks for qan appointment with a decent doctor I accepted an appointment with Doctor Ken Briskin MD . MD in this case may be acronymic for maybe a doctor. Finally after a 45 minute wait I was given the honor of going into his office. The wonderful medical staff were professional and courteous. Dr Ken , not so much. Dr Briskin spent a total of 94 seconds with me . This included our 15 word conversation. I'm not a young woman but I'm in relatively good health so when I was having pain and hearing loss I was referred to Providence ENT. From my experience and now I'm aware this is common place at this practice. After my visit I asked the staff exactly what were the Doctor's findings and instructions, Waiting another 20 minutes a helpful medical tech let me know he had written a prescription and rudely replied to her he needn't see me again. So now I'm asked to comment on my experience , wow for a doctor he's not very bright. So, my review is go elsewhere. My daughter a registered nurse is looking into filing a complaint with the medical board as this is status quo at this establishment. my advice is do not waste your time or money for they value neither. G Smith A disappointed senior citizen and Veteran

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Fake doctor- suggested a surgery which wasnt required.

go somewhere else

Posted on February 8th, 2014

This guy is a trip. If you want a doc who scares you with threats of cancer and who has no bedside manner whatsoever, this is your guy.

Posted on January 7th, 2014

the reason for the visit was significant ear pain probably caused by increased allergies causing congestion in sinus and nose.Very quick exam of ear, nose and throat,for 5 min then shuffled down the hall for audiology (there was no decrease in hearing). audiologist gave him the report, he stood in the hall and said both eardrums working and moving fine and that there was no ear infection. Avoid what you are allergic to, no scripts needed,"I think it will go away soon" Interestingly this practice advertises that it treats allergies. No interest in the patient having ear pain, perhaps they are more interested in plastic surgery. They are not allergists, check WHAT they may be board certified in, VERY fruitless visit.

Don't waste your times

Posted on November 15th, 2012

This doctors wasted my time and money. I actually diagnosed myself, which he wouldn't listen to because he is "the doctor." Told me I would just have to live with my problem. Other doctors in this office are just as bad if not worse. Don't waste your time going here.

Posted on June 20th, 2017