Dr. Kenneth R Britton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth R Britton?

WE MISS YOU DR. BRITTON

I have been a patient at Britton PAin Center for 5 years now, since Dr. Britton left we have had no consistency in this clinic I have seen five Doctors there, and every doctor in between from Skyping with psychiatrist too seeing exercise therapists, and the doctors that I have seen are not there anymore. So I started seeing Dr. Dan and what a breathe of fresh air he is, I love seeing him, he is kind, understanding and does not judge, well then one week I went and I seen Dr. Steven Santino, well not seeing me but ONCE in five years, he comes in and did not listen to a thing I had to say, had me get on a high exam table too high for most because I have MS and could barely get up there but was told they had no little stool to use....well that’s how my visit went from bad to worse, he cut my meds more than half and never told me until I got to the front desk and then he prescribed a pill for withdrawal but I was already on that for high blood pressure. I am not complaining because of the cut in medication, I am complaining about consistency, about seeing a doctor who knows nothing about me or what’s wrong with me, I don’t care about all the opiate news we go to a PAIN CENTER, we are monitored closely!!!! This is interfering with my quality of life. What happened to Drs standing up for their patients? My opiates were given to me for a reason, so how is it I was prescribed these meds because I needed them, but now because of the epidemic that does not involve me.....oh we are going to take away what helps me, make my quality of life better....the people who needs help are stuck.....doesn’t matter if you follow the rules..

very bad service will not help with ins

i have spent hours down there had a 1pm appointment got in at 5pm

Such a mess

Where did Dr. Britton go??? This clinic has gone down hill. Before I would tell anyone about this clinic...now I wouldn't tell my worst enemy! Pain patients NEED consistency! Not a different doc every appt! Do NOT come to this clinic...come back Britton!!!

I disliked this clinic due to very long wait times (5 hours!) They assume what they want and don't listen to you at all!

Fantastic care and compassion

Dr. Britton evaluated my pain and helped find a solution quickly without complications. The back pain literally took my breath away, One meeting and a follow up and I was feeling much better! I highly recommend his clinic!

discussed

I have been attending Britton for almost 2 years. I adore Dr.Britton. Every since he retired,the current staff has absolutely no compassion! I feel like I'm a total burden there since his retirement. I've been left hanging without meds for days which Dr.Britton would never allow. I really wish he would come back out of retirement. I totally agree with one of the comments made in which the current staff go out of their way to keep you from speaking with Dr.Britton. I'm sure he is not aware of the way the new staff is treating his patients. I miss him and wish he would return.

I love being at the Britton Center!!!!

I have been with Britton bird a long time actually since he opened shop in st. Paul he has never let me down he has been there through my ups and downs new diagnosis diagnosis weather it's physical or mental temporary or permanent he's there for me this guy treats me with respect is friendly courteous and always willing to go that extra mile I've been with Britton Center through its ups downs and moves changes and not once did dr. Britton level of care change I would greatly recommend this Clinic to anyone who is scared of pain clinics who has had bad experiences at pain clinics or is just don't doesn't know what to expect he's a great doctor and only has the best of staff!!

I am very Happy with Dr Britton and the staff ,If you are a legit patient, and have patience. they are great .If you are not ,they see right thru you , Dr Britton is a great doctor and listens to me .But I bring in a list of question"s written down on my own pain management issues and voice my concerns and he addresses them ,,,,,, Bottom line if you are truly in a chronic pain mode , he listens and you need to manage your pain with the help of a good doctor and he is !

Combat Retired Gulf Conflict 1991 Disabled Veteran

I came to visit this clinic initially, and met Dr. Britton. My doctor has specifically referred me to him. I spent 3 hours there. I was excipcit in my wording, and the fact that I was a speciality case as a women service connected veteran. I never signed the contract as I wrote my own points, and no one addressed them with me. I saw Dr Britton, and we discussed the fact I wanted to ween off the dependent medications. We agreed he told me doing great slow and steady wins the race. I got no prescriptions my initial appt, yet I brought all mine in the prescribed bottles as asked. Not once did anyone bother to open one bottle. I return in 30 days with the assumption a plan is in effect. I wait 3 hours before I see a doctor. 3 hours! Even the US Gov does not make anyone wait like that. Come to find Dr Britton no longer sees patients. I'm dependent whether like or not Friday afternoon with no other option then to sit for 3 hours, and meet a whole new doctor. To have the staff whisper about my urine results outside my door. UNACCEPTABLE. I HAVE A SERVICE CONNECTION FOR MARIJUANA USE, ALL SHARED AT FIRST APPOINTMENT. NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I ALLOW MYSELF THAT TYPE OF DISRESPECT. The staff had an attitude even. Really? After 3 hours no doctor. I don't think so. Honestly, it's challenged me to withdraw at a faster then healthy pace. Why? Would rather crawl into that office, then allow that much disrespect. No way. Also, your employees have an heir of I'm better then you as well. Well, I'm complaining to the attorney general and never going back. Also, have been steadily weening myself off, because no one should have to be treated that way. Won't need a thing from your clinic, and if I went back? I'd be putting some people in their places

This clinic is in some kind of legal trouble! I assure they will not be open long! They over charge your insurance for things they didn't do! Prescribe medicine that has nothing to do with your symptoms & they take way to long, I have spent hours waiting!

The only reason for one star on follow up is it is your resposibility to maintain what is learned at your appt it helps keep the costs down I'm sure which makes sense to me 5 stars for Dr.Brit and his staff :)