Dr. Kenneth Bull Is this you?

I miss Dr. Bull very much.

Dr. Bull saved my life. he is a wonderful doctor and i highly recommend him.

Best Dr I have seen

For years I struggled to find out what was wrong with me. I went to many Dr's, with less experience than Dr Bull and each Dr would diagnose with me something different, ultimately leading to multiple prescriptions, which did not help my condition. Dr Bull took the time to get to know me and for the first time in 4 years, I feel 100% better without multiple medications. He is a sincere man and truly cares about my well being. I would recommend Dr Bull to family and friends. His many years of experience in his field has made him an excellent Dr I am thankful I found him

---

overly medicated never took the time to ask probing questions. never informed the client on how the medication helped or the side effects of the medications

It's about time

It's about time they did something about Dr. Bull's prescription habits. My son was diagnosed as bi-polar, and at one point was on seven medications, all prescribed by Dr. Bull. My son finally said enough is enough, and went off his meds. We found another Dr. who prescribed only one script, and my son's progress improved tremendously.

Awful

I finally got off the medicine when he was suspended, my life is back now.

I hope he lost his license

Excellent doc

His office and staff are wonderful

Drug pusher - not interested in the patient

Terrible

Wrote the wrong script for me, was confused about who I even was when I saw him again, unprofessional, incompetent.... Have heard stories about him from other doctors - none are good - they mostly deal with cleaning up a mess that he created.

A Great Dr. if you want to die

Dr. Bull treated my fiancee for a number of months; he had her on so many medications I (who was helping manage her meds) couldn't keep track of them all, or all the constant changes. She had several suicide attempts while in his "care," the last of which was successful this May. Dr. Bull is, in my opinion, not a Doctor, and should not be trusted with ANYONE's psychiatric care.

I had been suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and was being treated in Nevada before moving to Albuquerque. Dr. Bull met with me for less than 20 minutes, never contacted my physician in Nevada, and just started prescibing drugs most of which I had already tried. I was then turned over to a counseler. Dr. Bull is an arrogant,uncaring, pill pushing, drug reps. dream come true!