Dr. Kenneth S Buran Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth S Buran?

HORRIBLE DR.

THis "dr." proceded to diagnose me without even putting me on table to examine...and yes,he turned out to be wrong...he doesn't listen and tells you "youre probably manifesting it" OMG

Not engaged in my care at all and absolutely no compassion

First the office visit ( in which they forgot I was there and I had to finally go looking for someone) where he spend all but 5 min. listening to me , No weight taken, no exam done, just pawed through my old file , listened with half interest and barely spoke two words. Lets do an upper GI was it. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt . Well that is until I get a 189$ bill for an extensive exam..LOL Really. Anywho. now to the upper GI procedure. The anesthesiologist talked more to me then the doc did.They wheeled me in there , he never as much acknowledged I was there, never said a word . No Hi how are you or this is what we are going to do...absolutely nothing. Procedure over with and I'm coming out of anesthesia he comes in say's stomach is fine nothing wrong and I ask him then what is the pain I still have from, he say's I don't know see me in 2 weeks..That is all this man ever said to me. You know I am a person , not a number you just get to shove a tube down there throat and call it a day. A human being with concerns and yes scared of upper GI's and such. Not once have you showed any concern or compassion. And when it comes to paying 189$ for this so called extensive exam bend over buster and let me shove that where the sun don't shine.

very unprofessional

Dr. Buran was very informative, professional and completely competent in his field medicine.

education

Excellent Dr. has a sense of humor.