Dr. Kenneth C Anderson Is this you?

16 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth C Anderson?

Not a caring dr

I delivered my baby in 2009 at Norton Suburban Hospital by c section. I developed pnemonia and was sent to ccu. This dr saw me the first night and did not have a good bedside manner. That was the only time that i saw this dr while inpatient. When i followed up with dr.anderson after i was discharged, he was very rude and actually yelled at me. He made the statement that since I smoked, it was my failt for getting sick. I agree with that to a certain extent but yelling atme was not necessary. For anyone who has ever smoked than you know how hard it is to quit. He is just a mean person and not a caring doctor.