Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Hanson Jr
Dr. Kenneth Hanson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muncie, IN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hanson is affiliated with IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Covenant Medical Center Harrison and Covenant Medical Center Cooper. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Hanson Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I went to see Dr Hanson for back and neck pain .I didn't know at the time my head was pounding all the time stressed to no end .working 12hours a day couldnt sleep .he saved me from having a heart attack .he said I was about to have a stroke he put me on high blood presure meds .that's been 12years ago. He practice on third &new cut rd.he's a little head strong at first but once you get to know him he's got your back. Dr Hanson would forgive me for missing apts.but he would gripe me out for a minute or two a then shake his head and he would say don't miss again or I'll have to let you go . Well I missed around 6 apts he never let me go .I had to go to pain management after Dr Hanson found me a Dr to do my neck surgery.best thing I ever did .thank you Dr Hanson. Jj.today on the News they past a law so I can go back to my regular Dr.Dr hanson you were my Dr and my friend where are you ?
Dr. Hanson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Hills & Dales General Hospital
IU Health Ball Memorial
21 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Kenneth Hanson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, 2401 W University Ave, Muncie, IN
Dr. Kenneth Hanson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muncie, IN.