Dr. Kenneth Reed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Reed?

Dr Reed Cares!

Posted on November 16th, 2017

He listens and doesnt make you feel rushed. Whole team are great to work with.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Very concerned about my condition

Great Dr

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Dr Reed is so caring and helpful. He listens and works with you to get you to better quality of life. His staff are good and kind. Highly recommend him.

Dr. Reed is great. He listens and works with you. Strongly recommend him.

Posted on January 28th, 2017

I've had long time back & neck pain issues

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Dr. Reed is the only doctor since my nephew, Dr. Steve Lester, who was my Pain Mgmt. doctor prior to his untimely death, that has been able to effectively treat my back and neck pain issues with any relative success. All procedures have been the best for me without using surgery as the answer, which after four back surgeries I know along begets yet another surgery.

Posted on October 14th, 2016

He's a friendly Dr. and knows what he is doing.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Excellent service!!! Highly recommend!!!!

RN

Posted on March 25th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Reed for about 5 years now for pain management. He is always pleasant and always smiling. He takes the time to actually talk to you. He give you options and suggest the best option for the problem. He manages my back pain to where I can still work. I have recommended him to my friends and they are pleased with him also. Thank you Dr Reed.

horrible experience

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I has a bad experience with him I thought he was rude the moment he came through my surgeon sent me to him and he made Me feel my surgeon was stupid for wanting to do the prosecutor. He just got more hateful as time went on made me feel like I was liar about everything I said. Never made me feel welcome he staff barely talked to me . Then told me I had to see a behavior doctor before he could do my scs surgery and that it would be another month before he could get back to me. One of the worst bedside manners I've experienced and only spent the minimum time he could.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Live him. He listens to you and gives you options on how to fix the problem. His staff is always kind and courteous. Thanks Dr Reed

Disappointed

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I felt Dr. REED WAS GREAT.Shots were quick and easy.I had hope. I missed appts. Due to circumstances both private and out of my control, and he dropped me as a patient.I am in a lawsuit over the injuries I am being treated over. He referred me to Dr. SORENSON, within his new clinic, that after a 4 minute talk, completely cganged my treatment plan. I waited on a referral I never got.I recieved no notive from Dr.Reeds office that Dr. SORENSON NO LONGER WORKED THERE.I am now having to start all over. DR.REED showed me he cares about money, not his patient.They didnt even send my information to the clinic they then passed me on to.This is life changing for me.Obviously, Dr. Reed who Imreaaly thoughtmwas a great young man, could have cared less.

Posted on September 27th, 2015

If they had not changed locations and forced me to find a new doctor I might still be seeing this Dr and his horrid staff. It was my first visit to a pain mgmt Dr and I did not know what to expect. I was treated like I was some kind of junkie and you are told up front by this Dr that you are not to cause his staff problems or you are released as a patient. I have osteoarthritis and live in constant pain. I am a senior citizen with several health issues. Some of my health issues effect each other and some of my medications effect each other. First, because I can not have certain injections, I was not treated for my pain other then medication. I nevet had an X-ray or MRI, nothing. I have painful arthritis in every joint of my body including my low back. I would come in to pick up my prescriptions I would never know how long I would have to wait or what they would put me through, sometime I had to leave my hznd bag on a counter in plain view, other times I had to leave it in a waiting room. I would be given a cup for urine tests but no lid. The nurse would walk around with my specimen with out putting a lid on it. They would have me sign things with our being able to read it because I would not have my glasses. One time I had waited over 45 minutes for my script then told I had to have a uronw test again that they damaged mine. I said J needed to leave and pick up my mother, that I would come back. They ts me if I left I would not get my prescription and the Dr might not see me again. This was normal to hold my prescription in ransom. I am seeing s new Dr now, at a real pain mgmt clinic. I have a Dr that cares and tests have been run, MRIs ran. I am so happy this dr moved. Don't go to this crazy Dr and his demon staff. It's a bad place.